Ta Prohm
Another thing I loved most about the Khmer temples, more than their beauty and grandness, were the tall trees. How they seem to thrive with the old temples, and the magic they seem to add to the whole experience.
entrance to Ta Prohm
Prasat Kravan
swamp somewhere in the Angkor Wat Complex
Another thing I admired about the work that the ancient Khmer people did were the detailed wall carvings especially in Bayon and Angkor Wat.
wall carvings in Angkor Wat
detailed carvings in Angkor Wat
dancing Apsaras in Bayon Temple
Apsara in Bayon Temple
Posted on : October 15, 2012
--------------------------------------------------------------
NEW BLOG!
Hey everyone! I'm moving to a new blog address : www.angelicacruzph.com
Same content but with some changes in design and layout. I'll still be keeping this one but will begin posting new stuff in the new blog. See you there!
You can still find me at the following:
Email : anggetravels.blog@gmail.com












rss
twitter
pinterest
facebook


