Wonderful Kids of Delhi




DSC_1884
I stumbled upon this girl playing by the streets of Chandni Chowk

Life in India is incomprehensible for an outsider like me. I will not even try to understand it, or relate it to their history or their religion. All I can do is admire it. There is no point in pity because the people on the streets, I think, have more life and spunk in them than the average people like us. 


Old Delhi 2


Old Delhi 3

Like these children. Kids always find a way to have fun even at the chaotic streets of Delhi.
   Old Delhi Kid 4
kids at Jasma Masjid Mosque

Old Delhi Kid 3
they followed me and just wanted their photos taken :)

Old Delhi Kid 2
kid at Jasma Majid Mosque





Posted on : October 20, 2011



--------------------------------------------------------------

NEW BLOG!

Hey everyone! I'm moving to a new blog address : www.angelicacruzph.com
Same content but with some changes in design and layout. I'll still be keeping this one but will begin posting new stuff in the new blog. See you there!

You can still find me at the following:
Email : anggetravels.blog@gmail.com